I was sitting here sifting through my comments, most of which are spam, when I see that the lovely destinimia has been wonderful enough to gift to me The Sunshine Award!!!!
I have never won an award for my blog and it makes my heart swell to think that anyone actually takes the time to read my reviews, let alone likes them and wants to give me an award for it. All I can say is THANK YOU!!!!!
The Rules of the Sunshine Award:
~Display the Award on your Blog.
~Announce your win with a post and thank the Blogger who awarded you.
~Present 10 deserving Bloggers with the Award – “who positively and creatively inspire the blogosphere.”
~Link awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded.
~Write 10 interesting things about you.
Two Crazy Girls with a passion for Books
Ana’s Attic Book Blog
Jessy’s Book Club
My Sticky Pages Book Blog
Read More Sleep Less Blog
The Geekery Book Review
Chicks Controlled By Books
Read This Hear That
Congratulations, you can choose to accept this award or not.
::10 Interesting Facts About Me::
1) I love gifs!!! Especially if they have kitties in them!!!!! Like this one…
2) I have a bachelors in Psychology, a M.Ed. in Counseling & Development CAC, and am currently getting a MA in Human Services: Marriage & Family
3) I absolutely LOVE Audrey Hepburn and have various memorabilia all around my house and car
4) I read 230 books last year!!!
5) I love mexican food, especially green chile chicken enchiladas!!!
6) I’m seriously addicted to coffee!!!
7) My ultimate dream would be to one day open up several homeless shelters that also provide paying work for those residing in them and other philanthropic things (that require money that I’m not sure I’ll ever have!)
8) I pride myself on writing honest reviews! Even if I love the author to death… I’m going to call it how I see it!
9) My Zodiac sign is Virgo – and I am very much an earth sign. I don’t have all of the qualities of Virgo I think I’m far more flexible, open minded, and positive than most of us… but that could just be my personal opinion!
10) I have 5 tattoos and 6 piercings!!! I want two more tattoos.
I’ll leave you with some positivity because I love quotes and affirmations…
Go forth with patience, passion, and purpose!